Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Forless DirectSeller online shop Review

I've never bought stuff online before. I can be paranoid at times and all the recent news about scams didn't make things better. But quite recently, I made my very first online transaction with a shop called "FORLESS DIRECTSELLER" which I first encountered when I was trying to find a decent eye-shadow palette in www.olx.ph.



link to their Facebook page



They had a good first impression to me since it took them no more than two days to reply and answer my inquiries. They're formal though. Too formal for my own liking. It's not a bad thing to be business like and all but sending a smiley or some sort of welcoming won't hurt. It helps make a shop look more accommodating and friendly. But that's just me. They're sure are specific and clear when it comes to the transaction though.



The items I bought


They have tons of products and endless choices in a very affordable price. A one-stop-shop, indeed.

Prices:
  •     Organizer- Php 90.00
  •     Stila In The Know eye-shadow pallette- Php 200.00
  •     Mac 24 Pcs Brush- Php 400.00
  •     Benefit Cheeky Trio- Php 150.00
  •     Givenchy Kabuki Brush- Php 70.00
  •     Urban Decay 24/7 Pen Liner- Php 60.00

      *I've already forgotten what the other two are called, but they don't cost more than 300 together.



I had the products 5 days after I received my invoice and boy, was I excited... Haha.



When it comes to the quality of the products, don't expect to much. The organizer's holder snapped when i tried to fit in everything in it and carry it around. That didn't bother me though. It still is a pretty decent product for such an affordable price. My favorite purchase would be the pen liner and the brush set. 



Overall? 7/10
Will I purchase here again? YES
Will I recommend this? YES



If you have more questions about this shop, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them or you can directly visit their Facebook page which I linked above.



Please bear with the quality of the photos (I'm only using my phone: Nokia XL) and all the typos I've made. This is my first blog ^^"

I hope this helped :)

Till next time ;)

With love,
Kuroshirou

No comments:

Post a Comment